The 23rd edition of the French-Swedish research day took place at Tekniska Museet in Stockholm on October 21st 2020. This year’s theme is “Scientific Integrity and Ethics in Research”.
We warmly welcomed our guest of honor,
Jöel EYER, Scientific advisor at the French Office of Scientific Integrity.
Download the presentations below:
- Joël EYER, French Office for scientific Integrity (OFIS)
- Jörgen SVIDÉN, Ethics Review Appeals Board : Structure for ethical vetting in Sweden and supervision of the Ethical Review Act
- Daniel NORMARK, STS : Macchiarini and scientific identity, institutions and infrastructure
- Véronique SIMON, Uppsala University : Ethics and limitations in research within the field of educational sciences
- Håkan SALWÉN, Stockholm University : Teaching research ethics to doctoral students
- Sara BELFRAGE, Stockholm University : Providing support to researchers on ethics and integrity
- Christophe PREMAT, Stockholm University : Plagiarism issues in Swedish Universities
For more information, feel free to contact: email@example.com