Welcome to the 26th edition of the French Swedish Research Days on the theme of Nuclear Energy
at the Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm (KTH) on the 9th and 10th of October 2023.
The French Swedish Research Days are organised by the French Institute in Sweden – Embassy of France in Sweden together with the Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm (KTH) and the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA). This year’s theme is Nuclear energy and will be declined in the following sub-topics: new nuclear energy (SMR and EPR), extending the life of nuclear power plants, education and skills in nuclear energy, nuclear innovation (AMR), non-electric uses of nuclear power, and the long-term management of nuclear waste.
These two days will provide an opportunity to compare French and Swedish views and expertise. It is intended as an opportunity for researchers and industries from France and Sweden to present and discuss their work and the challenges they face. It is also an opportunity to meet and help find partners for future projects.
- Dates :
- Conferences : From October, 9th at 12:00 P.M to October, 10th at 2 P.M
- Reception : October, 9th from 6:30 P.M to 8:30 P.M.
- Locations :
- Day 1 (October, 9th): KTH Innovation, Teknikringen 1, 114 28 Stockholm
- Reception (October, 9th): Residence de France, Narvavägen 26, 115 22 Stockholm
- Day 2 (October, 10th): Drottning Kristinas väg 51, 114 28 Stockholm (old nuclear reactor, R1)
- The conferences will be recorded and broadcast online at a later date. The corresponding link will be published later.
- All conferences will be held in English
- French Institute in Sweden – Embassy of France in Sweden: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KTH University, Stockholm: email@example.com